Camp Wandawega

This is Wisconsin's Camp Wandawega, now the Wandawega Lake Resort. I first learned about Wandawega in an issue of Martha Stewart Living, and immediately fell in love with the concept a "summer camp" for adults. Anyone who looks at this blog knows that Sebastian and I love ourselves a rustic cabin on a lake. But throw in some vintage Dietz lamps, wool blankets and thermoses, and I'm in heaven. Well, as you can see, Wandawega is just that-- my heaven. It is owned, operated, and decorated by the amazing Tereasa Surratt (who wrote Found, Free and Flea, which I own, thank you Alex) and not a detail has been overlooked. In addition to lovely accommodations (which include boy scout tents, a teepee, and a tree house), visitors can still practice archery, play shuffleboard, and go canoeing and fishing. So how about it? I'll meet you at the rope swing.
..........

photos via martha stewart and wandawega.com