Fondue Feast

when i take pictures with my nikon (instead of my iphone) 
they are usually much slower to get posted.
this, as you see, is a delicious fondue spread.
sebastian greeted me with it on saturday when i returned from my travels.
it even included surprising me with the pot, a new purchase. (ain't it cute?)
dare i say that sebastian's fondue was the best i've ever had?
i do. it was even better than what we had in switzerland.
we can thank stinky brooklyn for supplying the emmental and gruyere, 
(and also the bresaola, and the cornichon)
and clinton vineyards for making the wine that was added (instead of kirche): 
a seyval blanc we discovered on our recent trip to rhinebeck, 
and which has since become my favorite white wine ever.
anyway. who wants to come over for a fondue party?
you'll have to wear your snowflake sweater.
.........